Admissions to a batch are limited to improve quality in teaching, eye to eye contact and the classes are conducted in interactive and participative modes. Besides transacting the syllabus, the classroom programme incorporates lectures, orientation seminars and motivational talks.
01. Build intelligence and knowledge-content relevant to the exam.
02. Developing skills to understand questions and answer them with ease and confidence
03. Every day test on examination pattern
04. Bringing concept clarity and establishing inter-disciplinary connections of topics in the syllabus
05. Direct assessment and counselling on a one-on-one basis by the Director himself.